Lastly, our team walked through the art exhibition space, which has four areas where international and local art exhibits are displayed. We took the time to observe all their exhibitions, one of which included IMAS’ 2nd Annual Member Juried Art Show. Up on the wall were art pieces from the four winners of the Individual Membership giveaway we did back in September. In fact, you can be the next winner this month!
In collaboration with IMAS, we are giving away one Individual Membership, along with a Trucha T-shirt and an “ABC’s of the RGV” coloring book! The Individual Membership includes the following perks for a primary member and one guest:
- Unlimited FREE general admission for 1 full calendar year (group rates excluded)
- FREE or discounted general admission into over 350 participating science centers thanks to the Association of Science & Technology Centers (ASTC) Travel Passport Program (Visit astc.org to see the full list of affiliated centers) **
- Reduced rates on ticketed events, exhibits, educational programs and activities
- 10% discount at the gift shop
- 20% discount for IMAS workshops and Operation Imagination camps
- Exclusive Member eNews
- Eligible for entry into Juried Member Exhibit
- FREE subscription to the seasonal IMAS newsletter, Musette
- Special discount on facility rentals and birthday parties
- Email notifications on upcoming events and workshops
- Invites to exhibit openings, receptions & special events
- All or part of your membership contributions may be tax-deductible as the International Museum of Art & Science is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
The last day to enter the giveaway is Tuesday, November 8th, 2022, on our respective Instagrams: @truchargv and @imasmuseum. In the meantime, visit IMAS from 10 AM to 5 PM, Wednesday through Saturday, and 1 PM to 5 PM on Sundays.
Thank you so much to IMAS for showing us around. Be sure to enter our giveaway and experience the events and exhibitions year-round!